Monday, February 22, 2010

How can I naturally stimulate hair growth?

I am trying to grow my hair long. (I'm often tempted to cut it, but haven't.) Are there natural ways to help it grow faster?





Serious answers only. Please no ';Point Hoarding'; just for the sake of it.How can I naturally stimulate hair growth?
Scalp massages and brushing your hair stimulates the scalp and it gets the blood flowing and promotes growth.How can I naturally stimulate hair growth?
message ur hair daily like 3 min.


to improve hair growth. mix and heat up almond oil with cocunut oil alterntively mix castor oil with almond oil. make sure its warm and message on scalp apply henna every 10 days and use herbla shampoos
have a head massage to stimulate your hair roots:





Head Massage For Fast Hair Growth


http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
Massage?...use a baton massager on the base of neck...I have actually worked with a doctor who would tell this to his patients.
Try taking vitamin A which is good for hair.
Natural homemade remedies-Do Hot oil massage,


protien treatment and put fruit pack


once in a week for a healthy hair growth --- read all about it --


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Try Biotin, it is good for hair. nails and skin
There is a product called Nioxin, it is for people who are losing their hair, but the great thing about the product is that it is designed to make your scalp have the perfect conditions for hair growth. I am a hair dresser here in New York, and I love it. I use it myself whenever I decide to grow my hair out, because if it doesn't grow quickly then I end up getting boroed and cut my hair, and then I end up regretting it. It can only be purchased in professional salons, and is a bit expensive but trust me it is well worth it.


Outside of professional products, I have always been told gelatin works wonders. Because your hair and nails are protein, anything rich in protein will help. When I was younger I used to take one package of plain Knox gelatin and mix it in a glass or Orange Juice. It is supposed to make your hair and nails grow faster. I also always thought when I was younger when I ate a lot of peanut butter, that my hair seemed to grow faster.


Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment