Monday, February 22, 2010

What ways are there to stimulate hair growth?

I am in a play and the director asked me to grow a beard and mustache. I can grow a mustache, but naturally it takes a few months to grow it. I was wondering if there are any cheap ways to stimulate facial hair growth; the play is in about a month and a half.What ways What ways are there to stimulate hair growth?
Wow, two beard growth questions.





For a play, you should be able to supplement the growth with makeup or fake fur.





To stimulate growth, try rubbing your face to stimulate the folicles. Use a kerotin based conditioner to promote thickness and strength. Brush or tug on the beard once it comes in to promote length.





I doubt any of that's going to work...What ways are there to stimulate hair growth?
There is a cream available that promote hair growth, I think you have to get it at the stores. If you like to try a traditional way, use prawn's egg and smear them at the place you intend the hair to grow.
Bear meat, it puts hair on your chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment