Monday, February 22, 2010

What can I do to stimulate hair growth and make my hair longer?

I have fine-medium course hair that is about 4-5 inches below my shoulders in length. I would like it to grow longer, so I was wondering if there were any methods or products that I could use to speed up my hair growth. Thanks!What can I do to stimulate hair growth and make my hair longer?
Biotin is a great over the counter vitamin/mineral.What can I do to stimulate hair growth and make my hair longer?
You should try Hair, Skin, and Nails by Nature's Bounty. You can get it from drugstore.com.


It works fast. You can also read the reviews. My hair has grown since I've been using it. I've never had nails but I do now. So it not only works for your hair. It's not expensive either. I always buy it from there though. I've never seen it in stores. People always tell me that my hair is growing.
There is no such thing as a product that can make your hair grow faster


Try trimming your ends a tiny bit(don't do it by yourself!)to make them healthy


Then your hair will be healthy and grow faster


Use a good conditioner to keep them healthy..............hope that helped
GNC has plenty of biotin products. But they're expensive.





I bought my Hair, Skin, and Nails from target for less than $5. It works pretty well. But they don't smell or taste pretty.
Try searching for it online or ask around at stores like Wal-Mart, Target, and maybe even hair salons.

No comments:

Post a Comment