Monday, February 22, 2010

What's a good shampoo or scalp treatment to stimulate hair growth?

I have a friend who has bald spots, but don't know what to recommend for her. Should she also use a mint conditoner by Paul Mitchell to stimulate her scalp?What's a good shampoo or scalp treatment to stimulate hair growth?
Pepper mint oil.. works greatWhat's a good shampoo or scalp treatment to stimulate hair growth?
I don't know if this will work for your friend. I think what she has is a medical condition.





My hair seemed like it was the same length forever. I started noticing a difference when I started using Garnier Fructis Length %26amp; Strength shampoo %26amp; conditioner. There is such a noticeable difference.





It heals any damage to the hair from root to tip %26amp; from the inside of the hair as well as the outside %26amp; it strengthens the hair X5. Garnier Fructis has many other useful products.
i heard horse shampoo is...called mane and tail or something

No comments:

Post a Comment