Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the best thing to do to stimulate hair growth?

I have had the same length hair for five years now and I think it has stopped growing. I get a split end trim every couple of months but it just won't go past the length it is now which is past my shoulders but not long enough. What are some vitamins I can take to stimulate hair growth and what are some things I might need to stay away from. Thanks!What is the best thing to do to stimulate hair growth?
This website details what u should do.


http://www.theallineed.com/women/05031401.htm





A good massage of the scalp helps to not only stimulate growth, but is also relaxing too.


I also recommend drinking lots of water and having fresh fruits. What I found grew my hair was calcuim.What is the best thing to do to stimulate hair growth?
almost any multi-vitamin like One A Day makes hair grow faster
I get my hair trimmed every 4 weeks or so. I thought this same thing about my hair when I went to my old hairdresser. Then my friend went to cosmetology school. She has been cutting my hair for about 5 years now. She comes to my house. It's great. She looks at my hair and doesn't cut it unless it needs it. She will just trim up my layers if the ends don't need to be cut. I took hair vitamins that I purchased at walmart when I cut my hair and didn't like it. They definitely helped. I recommend them to anyone who would like their hair to grow quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment