Monday, February 22, 2010

Whats the best way to stimulate hair growth?

in october i got a HORRENDUS haircut, that was about a foot shorter than ive had my hair my whole life. I cant stand it any more!


anything you know of that can help stimulate the growth to get it back to my normal length?Whats the best way to stimulate hair growth?
I know what you mean by a horrendous haircut. I got one last February, and my hair is still growing out...it was like this ugly layered bob sort of thing. Now, it's even and past my shoulders. In time, your hair will grow. It grows about 1/2'; a month. In the meantime, just keep it healthy and avoid getting split ends.Whats the best way to stimulate hair growth?
Hey :)





Drink Water - It has nutrients in and honestly, it works!





Get Vitamin tablets - Works, but not aswell as water, you can get these tablest from 'boots'





Get certain oil - Makes your hair VERY greasy but you can try it :):)





hope this helped :)
Get some biotin for you local drugstore, its a vitamin, and when you shampoo your hair take about 3 mins and massage your scalp. That is the only way to make your hair grown faster, is to get more blood up there with more nutrients
first.... there are no vitamins in water. zero. just check the nutrition facts on your next bottled water.





prenatal vitamins help stimulate hair growth.
take Vitamins, you can put certain oils in your hair that make your hair healthy, and massage your scalp
  • nortonantivirus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment