Monday, February 22, 2010

How do you stimulate hair growth to be faster?

I haven't cut my hair in forever! Like months and it has literally not grown at all! I don't know what to do because I want to have long hair and my hair only goes to my shoulders :( is something wrong with me? D: ahhh I hate this. Plz helpHow do you stimulate hair growth to be faster?
So to make ur hair grow faster get it trimmed so ur hair wont break off.


also u can...


massage ur scalp in a circular motion till ur whole head tingles


eat healthy


keep it clean


and dont over brush it.


also dont use a straightener curling iron crimper too often with out heat protection..





hope i helped!How do you stimulate hair growth to be faster?
Give it a good massage.


Eating more veggies, fruits, protien (found in the pyramid food group) and all the food requirements?





Are you taking medications, supplements and other stuff that lies about hair growth, or diet pills, which really just a waste of money.





Are you abusing your hair with perm, straightening, dye?





Are your nails growing normally? Then, just give it patience.





You should have nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment